Last night at 21:32 hours Boston Fire responded Box 7217, D Street and W Broadway for 163 Orton Marrotta Way. Reports of a Structure Fire were confirmed by first arriving companies who located a fire on the second floor in an apartment.
Two occupants were rescued including a man who had been hanging out of his bathroom window. Due to horsing conditions inside of the residence it was difficult to contain the fire but eventually it was knocked down.
Both residents of the apartment were transported by Boston EMS to a local area hospital for smoke inhalation related issues. At this time the cause of the fire as well as monitory damages are not know.