At about 12:20 PM on Saturday, June 5, 2021, BPD Drug Control Units from District C-11 (Dorchester), District E-18 (Hyde Park) and District E-13 (Jamaica Plain) executed a search warrant at 3 Rock Road in Mattapan.
While in the area of 3 Rock Road, officers conducted a traffic stop of Andrik Trinidad, 22, of Mattapan, and placed him under arrest for a straight warrant issued out of Lawrence District Court for Unlawful Possession of a Firearm.
During the arrest, officers recovered a plastic baggie containing 8 small plastic baggies of a tan powder substance believed to be heroin weighing approximately 21.4 grams from his clothing.
As a result of the search warrant officers seized the following items:
· A .40 Glock firearm, loaded with a large capacity feeding device containing twenty-one rounds
· A .40 Ruger firearm, loaded with a large capacity feeding device containing fourteen rounds
· A black semi-automatic firearm (unknown name)
· A ten round Glock magazine, loaded with ten rounds
· Thirteen rounds of 9mm ammunition,
· Approximately 300 grams of Heroin
· A small plastic baggie containing Fentanyl
· Approximately 36 grams of a substance believed to be Methamphetamine
· $339.00 US Currency
Trinidad was additionally charged with Trafficking, Class A, Drugs 100-199 grams (Heroin), Unlawful Possession of a Firearm (3 counts), Unlawful Possession of a Large Capacity Feeding Device (2 Counts), Unlawful Possession of Ammunition and Distribution of Class A, Drugs. He is expected to be arraigned in West Roxbury District Court.